AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our major brands are AxiTrader, AxiPrime, AxiSelect and AxiForex. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
AxiCorp values and commitments are:
- A dynamic and high-performance culture that secures success;
- Innovative, flexible and responsive;
- Expanding our international reach and reputation; and
- Improving the employment outcomes for women within our global operation.
- Represent the Global Client Experience team in Singapore to establish a complete model that differentiates AxiCorp, incorporating the AxiTrader brand, from its competitors globally.
- Espouse the client service model to optimise the clients experience for AxiCorp’s diverse client base with the explicit goals of (1) achieving a “step change” in client satisfaction, (2) maximising client retention and (3) contributing to grow the business & increase revenue.
- Contribute to driving change across the organisation to create a service-oriented culture.
- Champion cross-team collaboration to achieve a cultural shift: be a catalyst for change.
- Collaborate with both Marketing & Sales to action and report on key customer insights that may contribute to Business revenue.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide frontline support for all (relevant) client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media: aim to exceed clients’ expectations in every instance.
- Be the “first line of defence” (with other stakeholders) to identify, escalate and manage potential risk.
- Perform, deliver and contribute to a variety of onboarding procedures as and when required, through guidance of management and compliance
- Perform ongoing monitoring to meet regulatory guidelines and standards
- Provide fall-back support for the Sales team (as appropriate).
- Perform “layer 1” trade investigation / validation / affirmation for MT4.
- Undertake key functions on MT4 to meet the organisation’s segregation of duties principles – e.g. filter & process client withdrawal requests.
- Contribute to the definition & implementation of a framework to derive maximum value for the Business
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the team and be proactive in proposing ongoing refinements to achieve results in line with strategy.
- Identify new business/revenue opportunities through client interactions & take initiative to escalate or act on them as they arise (as appropriate).
- Identify & propose opportunities to extend Client Experience team’s focus to the Institutional Business.
- Report on relevant trends & insights as they relate to client queries, complaints and potential opportunities for AxiCorp to internal stakeholders.
- Meet the demands of both internal stakeholders and AxiCorp’s diverse client base in a growing fast-paced environment.
- Adhere to established policies, guidelines, procedures and training plans to meet the obligations set out in AxiCorp’s compulsory literature available on the internal confluence document
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years proven experience working in a Client Experience/Service team in an equivalent environment delivering exceptional results (e.g. Global Capital Markets)
- Proficiency in English or language to represent the Group to a business level is a must. Chinese, Malay, Indonesian Bhasa language skills is preferred
- Proven experience in onboarding or account opening in a regulated industry preferred.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Proven experience contributing to behavioural & cultural change preferred
- Proven experience with technology-based implementations preferred
- Good understanding of foreign exchange, derivatives, margin FX, index & precious metals brokerage industry strongly preferred
- Awareness of Operational Risk & Compliance landscape, as it relates to the industry preferable
- Experience of online Retail client platforms strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MT4 platform preferred
- Degree qualified (Finance, Accounting or related discipline)
Specific Skill Set:
- Digital, data & analytics expert
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented: able to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Decisiveness: able to identify, prioritise & exploit opportunities as they arise
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Relentless focus on continuous improvement