- Join a leading global company in the Financial Services Industry.
- Permanent full-time position, based in Kiev, Ukraine.
AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting.
Our business has evolved into a world-class, multi-faceted brokerage with offices in eight regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Due to exponential growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our growing team. The Systems Engineer will play a key role in providing IT support remotely for our users across a broad range of products. The Systems Engineer will escalate issues they cannot resolve to the Lead Wintel or Application Engineers and work with them to resolution.
- Maintain up-time by monitoring and responding to alerts on critical system dashboards.
- Actively contribute toward the achievement of Customer Service Levels
- Provide high quality technical support via phone, email and remote sessions.
- Actively contribute content to the Knowledge-base.
- Actively pursue Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve the overall performance of the service desk.
- Provide resolution over the phone through investigation and diagnosis, using remote system management tools.
What you need:
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience supporting a Microsoft based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience working with development and technical teams to resolve problems and issues.
- Experience supporting complex application systems.
- Experience supporting user base.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and/or independently as required.
Our Culture and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer a generous Employee Referral Program.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply To This Position’ button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.