- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Foreign Exchange Brokerage.
- Permanent full-time position based in North Sydney + close to train station.
- Friendly and supportive culture + competitive salary + great benefits!
About the opportunity
Due to exponential growth, we need a Product Manager who will contribute to defining the product strategy and execute the roadmap for AxiTrader. The product manager is accountability for its success in our global business; including setting goals and road-maps that articulate how we are going to achieve targets. This role will constantly evaluate our position in market and define opportunities to differentiate our service and deliver the best customer experience in our industry.
To be successful in this role, you should possess depth and experience in product management principles and life cycle frameworks, leading through influence, partnering with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product road-mapping, and ensuring successful business outcomes.
- Customer centric product design and development.
- Developing product strategy and gaining business idea consensus.
- Developing simple, efficient and cost-effective processes.
- Delivery of projects to time, cost and quality/experience standards.
- End-to-end product and service experience design and delivery, including but not limited to, product research, customer testing, prototype UX design and agile product development.
What you will bring
- Experience in launching products and lifecycle management delivering or exceeding expected results.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Product Management, Service Design, Product Development, User Experience.
- Experience in contributing to and developing and executing product strategy.
- Strong strategic thinking, able to translate the company's strategic direction into a robust strategy for your product
- Ability to innovate with an understanding of how to take ideas forward through strong influence skills - build relationships and evangelise strategy and plan well (verbally and written) to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the digital financial and/ trading industry preferred but not essential.
- Customer empathy that translates into understanding their needs and defining opportunities to attract and retain customers with market leading solutions.
Benefit and Culture
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer generous employee benefits, including an Employee Referral Bonus and a Free Gym Membership!
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply To This Position’ button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.