- Join a leading global company in the Financial Services Industry.
- Permanent full-time position, based in Kiev, Ukraine.
- New role. New region. Growing Team
AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our major brands are AxiTrader, AxiPrime, AxiSelect and AxiForex. Our business has evolved into a world-class, multi-faceted brokerage with offices in eight regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Due to exponential growth within AxiCorp, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Developer to support our global operations from our new office in Kiev.
About this Role
The Senior ETL Developer will collaborate with the business to execute and manage SQL / SSIS / ETL and SSRS reporting that align with development objectives. This position will be responsible for the quality of work form the Data Services team.
The role consists of working within Technology team and supporting them on data solutions and systems. These include, building SQL queries, building integrations with SSIS and other ETL tools, building reports with SSRS, solutions design and implementation of complex data systems and Working with business stakeholders to provide robust solutions to their data needs. The role is diverse and covers all aspects of Data warehousing and to also support all team members through all SQL based data-based initiatives.
- Develop and maintain changes to the data warehouse using SSIS/T-SQL and SSRS.
- Interface with other teams within Technology and the business to understand the data they use for their business.
- May lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- Participating in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Providing technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Minor support of front ends .Net data consumption systems.
What You Need
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server with SSIS and T-SQL.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SSIS Framework T-SQL skills (Advanced skills).
- Intermediate/advanced skills and experience in building SSRS reports.
- Experience in .NET/C# and Powershell skills to be used in SSIS.
- Experience using source code version control systems like TFS or Git.
- High attention to detail with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and Excellent verbal English communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Experience with Trading (any asset class).
- Experience integrating ESB systems, Active MQ with Mule preferred.
- Experience working with QlikView data cubes.
- Experience in modern web site development using React/Vue or ASP.NET.
- Experience in using/implementing SQL unit testing frameworks like tSQLt.
Benefit and Culture
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer a generous Employee Referral Program.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply To This Position’ button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.