- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Forex and CFD Provider.
- Permanent full-time position based in North Sydney + close to train station.
- Friendly and supportive environment + promising career + competitive salary + great benefits.
AxiCorp is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our major brands are AxiTrader, AxiPrime, AxiSelect and AxiForex. Our business has evolved into a world-class, multi-faceted brokerage with offices in eight regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, AxiCorp seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a hungry and driven Sales Executive to join our growing Sydney team.
- Implementing new sales initiatives.
- Drive and manage the achievement of sales performance targets.
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high-level service is provided.
- Liaising with on-boarding team to facilitate the smooth on-boarding of clients.
- Provide support to clients through email and live chat.
- Answering e-mails, assisting with the opening of client accounts, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments.
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and management.
- Pro-actively ensuring that all product knowledge and system knowledge.
- Dealing with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the Forex industry.
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics (highly regarded).
- Hunger and drive to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Ability to articulate professionally and with confidence.
- Highly proficient in organising your workload.
- Have a strong passion to build rapport and trust with clients.
- Passionate about maintaining strong relationships.
- An advocate in promoting a strong and supportive company culture.
- Experience in business to business warm lead generation.
- The ability and flexibility to do shift work as and when required.
- Valid Australian working rights.
- Knowledge and experience of Meta Trader platforms.
- Ability to speak Mandarin as a second language is a bonus but not essential for the role.
Benefit and Culture
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We have a diverse and inclusive global workforce.
- We offer generous employee benefits, including an Employee Referral Bonus and a Free Gym Membership!
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply To This Position’ button.
We encourage you to submit your application today. We will be actively shortlisting applications as they are received.